Isaac Cordal places different miniature statues into his local landscape of Chiapas, Mexico to create an entirely new sense of place once the objects inhabit their chosen situation. Stories develop organically from the objects and, especially with these skeletal versions, take on a metaphorical prowess to the pleasing street art. See more below!
1. Aerial of the Great Salt Lake in Utah.
2. American bison charge through heavy snow in Yellowstone National Park November 1967.
3. In the light of early morning the Vimy circles the pyramids at Giza on a dawn tour May 1995.
4. Women enjoy the benefits of a heated whirlpool in Saint Petersburg Florida 1973.
5. A group of people gather round and watch a snake charmer at work in India 1923.
6. Astronaut Neil Armstrong floats in his space suit in a pool of water in 1967
Everyone should give a second of there time to reblog this. Instead of reblog girls in crops tops. Just shows raw love.